Play! (Web. Chrome preferred)
A game made for Ludum Dare 29 with Will White. The theme was “Beneath the Surface.” It’s a silly sort of digging improv game where you have to come up with explanations that link found memories to a patient’s root phobia. You can then share your findings with friends!
Who did what
- Lisa Brown – design, programming, sound
- Will White – design, art/animation, music
- Nick Weihs – math consultant
- Amanda White – came up with the name, QA wrangling
- Everyone who stopped by in the development stream and helped playtest and come up with ideas for objects of psychological distress.