SECTION 1: YOUR INFO
1. First Name: Lisa
2. Nicknames: I don’t know if I have any, though I answer to Wertle. A lot of people are apt to call me by my full name, and Eric Abele used to call me “Downtown Lisa Brown”
3. Age: 23.
4. Siblings: Older brother Eric, who is awesome
5. Who do you have a crush on? Excuse me, that would be a secret
6. Birth date: February 2, 1982.
7. Screen name(s): Wertle1 (SyrusGrgyl and Zedraldeklan are rp names, but I don’t have much time for that anymore)
8. Where you live: Louisville, KY
SECTION 2:MORE INFO
1. cell phone: It sounds like a cricket
2 .Favorite Salad Dressing: Garlic Expressions *drool*
3 .Favorite band(s): They Might Be Giants, and some other stuff too
4. Favorite movie : The Shawshank Redemption (I didn’t even have to change it from D Flo’s!)
5. Favorite book: “American Gods” by Neil Gaiman. (YOU ARE COPYING ME)
6. Favorite type of music: Geek Rock
7. Favorite car: Mine! The S stands for SUBMARINE!
8. Favorite Saying(s): Mrf?
9. Favorite Fast food: Panera…or maybe Schlotsky’s…or maybe Jersey Mike’s
10.Favorite Ice Cream: Phish Food
11.Favorite Drink: Dr. Pepper and his associates
12.Favorite Alcoholic Drink: n/a
13.Favorite Flower: roses are delicious
14.Favorite Food: Buffalo Wings
15.Favorite Song: it varies
16.Favorite Television Show(s): I dun watch much TV these days, so I’ll default to Futurama
17.Favorite Radio Station: the 80’s station, before they got rid of it *sob*
18.Favorite Candy: chocolate
19.Favorite color: purple
20.Favorite Sneakers: My old fallin-apart vans
21.Favorite Smell: FEAR
22.Favorite Brand of Gum: any kind of bubblegum
23.Favorite Animal: Dragon!
24.Favorite place to sleep: anyplace I feel safe. These days that’s in Brendan and Maria’s apartment
25.Favorite thing to do in the summer: Play!
SECTION 3: THE FUTURE
1.School: Maaaaaaybe Carnegie Mellon
2.Where you want to live: Near the people I love
3.How many kids: NO
4.What kind of Job: One where I get to work with cool people
5.Get Married: *shrug*
SECTION 4: HAVE YOU EVER…
I’m skipping this section because all the answers are “no’. It’s all like “have you done drugs” and “have you had sex with 3 people at once” and all that. I’m boring
SECTION 5: WHICH IS BETTER?
1. Coke or Pepsi: don’t like either
2. cats or dogs: cats
3. One pillow or 2: 4–1 for head (sometimes 2), 1 for knees, and 1 on either side for snuggling when I roll over
4. deaf or blind: blind
5. hot tubs or pool: depends on if I’m playful or lazy
6. Televison or radio: ugh, i don’t do either much anymore
7. Cool ranch or Nacho: ew
8. Mud wrestling or JELLO: insufficient data
SECTION 6: WHAT IS:
1. LOVE: it is the Big Thing
2. Your most prized possession: my stuffed doggy
3. The thing that makes you the happiest: Being near people I love
4. The worst thing that ever happened to you: The whole New England experience was pretty rough, but I don’t regret it
5. Your favorite slow song: iunno
6. The grossest thing you have ever eaten: beets, i hate them
7. Your biggest Fantasy: iunno
8. The best feeling in the world: physical affection without social barriers
9. The worst feeling in the world: sleep paralysis
10.The scariest thing that has ever happened to you: sleep paralysis the first time, I was sure I was dying
11.The best number in the world: 0, it screws everything up
12.The best memory of this year: Spinelli’s…YUM
13.The object you miss the most: the College Bubble
SECTION 8: WHO?
1. Makes you laugh the most: D Flo! Whenever we are on the phone I laugh so loud the people in the next room say “are you talking to D Flo again?”
2. do you hate: I…don’t think I do.
3. Knows the most about you: Carleton
4. do you trust the most: Ken
5. Seems to be the most down to earth: Ken
6. Has it easier-guys or girls: wha?
7. Loudest person you know: Yale x_x
8. Craziest person you know: Meghan Langley, I miss you!!
9. Weirdest person you know: weird like how?
10.Who are you thinking about right now: Excuse me, that is a secret
11.Who do you miss: Ken, D Flo, Jeffrey K, Brendan (even though he’s just right downtown and i see him the most!), Carleton
SECTION 9: MORE USELESS BUT NEAT INFORMATION
1.Do you ever save AIM conversations: Yes, especially if they are insightful or if they contain vital information (like phone numbers)
2.Do you save e-mails: yes
3.Do you save pictures people send you: yes
4.How many people are on your buddy list: I don’t know, I have them broken up into many little groups and I don’t feel like doing the math
5.Do you like motorcycles: I went on a ride ONCE on my uncle’s Harley. I’ve added it to my “list of things I’ve done”, and I’m never looking back.
6.What are your favourite stores: Great Escape, any bookstore
7.Are you a player: huh?
8.When do you go to sleep: Late, lately, i haven’t been sleeping well
9.When do you wake up: 9 or 10 or so
10.Do you sleep with a nightlight: no
11.What do you wear to bed: tee hee ^_^;;;;;;;;;;;;;
12.Is your bed made: Ha! No
14.Where do you wish you were right now: Within pouncing distance of my friends
15.Are you righty, lefty, or ambidextrous: right
16.What’s on the walls of your room: A bunch of prints that Synnabar gave me, the Spirited Away poster that Ken got me, some of my art, a drawing from Emil, a painting from Nick, the horseshoe crab I found in Westbrook, postcards, and the Dangermouse poster I bought in England
17.Do you type with your fingers on the right keys: Yes
18.Do you eat chicken with a fork or your fingers: Both
19.If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be of: One of those magic pictures, so I could slap people for staring at me for too long
20.When was the last time you took a shower: Yesterday
SECTION 10: LIFE NOW
1.What are you doing right now? Job hunting, working on personal projects, thinking about grad school
2.What time is it? 4:30 pm.
3.Have any plans for tonight? Either Tuesday Night Basketball or sticking around because my brother’s visiting
4.Seen anyone you know today? No (unless talking to people on aim counts)
5.What were your first words this morning? mew
6.What do you think of this survey? I always feel bad about posting them, because I usually never read others’. But my rule is that if I *do* sit down and read one, then I may as well post one of my own
7.How long did it take you? I forgot to keep track
8.Any final words? I can never think of clever things